UTech’s Community Service goals are:
- To involve, the entire university community, in service projects which address the problems of Jamaican society.
- To work with the members of the immediate and wider communities and demonstrably improve the quality of their lives.
- To identify areas in national life where UTech can offer specific expertise and work in collaboration with the appropriate bodies in those areas.
- To ensure that UTech is an active leader and partner in the nation’s development.
- To strengthen the bond between staff and students; erase we/them orientation, engaged as we are in common goal to serve.