Procedures for Sponsored Students
- Sponsored students are required to report to the Financial Aid Office with their Fee- Breakdown Sheet and a Letter of Undertaking from their Sponsor.
- Where the documentation of the sponsorship has already been sent to the Financial Aid Office; the student need only taken in a copy of the Fee Breakdown Sheet.
- Sponsored students are required to pay all fees in excess of the amount covered by the sponsorship.
- Sponsored students from any of our satellite campuses are required to take in the aforementioned; documents to the Administrative Office at the respective campuses; where the Administrator of that campus will forward their documents to the Financial Aid Office at the Papine Campus for processing.
- Sponsors are required to pay all outstanding fees within 30 working days of the official close of registration each semester.
- Students must ensure that the Sponsors adhere to the credit conditionalities and comply with the stipulated payment deadlines.
- If the Sponsor fails to pay within the stipulated deadline, the student is ultimately liable and will be required to pay all outstanding fees on demand.
Procedures for Staff Members & Dependents of Staff Members
- Staff members or dependents of staff members are required to submit their Fee Breakdown to the Human Resource (H.R.) Department located at UTech’s Papine Campus for approval.
- Once the H.R. Department gives the approval, this information will be forwarded electronically to the Students Receivable Unit, in order for the student’s account to be updated.
- The student is then required to pay the remaining tuition/miscellaneous/registration fees required for enrolment.
- Staff members may also make suitable arrangements through the Director of Student Financing to pay outstanding fees for staff or dependents through salary deduction.