Procedures for Scholarship Recipients
- Students who are recipients of Full/Partial Scholarships will be required to report to the Scholarship Unit in the Financial Aid Office; with the written verification of the Scholarship and the Fee Breakdown Sheet, in order for the scholarship to be registered on the student’s account.
- Where the documentation of the scholarship has already been sent to the Financial Aid Office; the student need only taken in a copy of the Fee Breakdown Sheet.
- Scholarship recipients are required to pay all fees in excess of the amount covered by the scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients from any of our satellite campuses are required to take in the aforementioned documents to the Administrative Office at the respective campuses; where the Administrator of that campus will forward their documents to the Financial Aid Office at the Papine Campus for processing.
- Students are required to liaise with the Financial Aid Office to ensure that the Scholarship Donor pays the agreed fees.
- If the scholarship donors fails pay the required fees, the student is ultimately liable and will be required to pay all outstanding fees on demand.